Veko Lightsystems. Solid Solutions. Smart Lighting.
The most sustainable (LED) light lines for over 4 decades
Veko Lightsystems has developed, manufactured and assembled aluminium (LED) linear lighting for over 40 years now. Veko has always delivered its lighting systems unpackaged, encoded and pre-assembled. By doing this, Veko saves its customers at least 50% of the assembly time: our (LED) light lines are installed in a blink of the eye without any waste. By using 100% recyclable aluminium for its profiles and luminaires from the very start, Veko was already delivering sustainable lighting even before the term was invented. Furthermore, Veko lighting is durable: after years and years of service, our profiles still appear to be brand new. Renovation is a piece of cake in many cases, since profiles are left in place. New (LED) luminaires just need to be clicked into the light system, giving you lighting that is once again as good as new.
Nice to know about Veko:
- Veko was founded in 1975 so we have been specialists in developing, producing and assembling aluminium line lighting for many years.
- Almost 4 million light lines have been produced to date by Veko in its factory in the Netherlands. In total, this makes 17,000 kilometres of line lighting, which is roughly the distance between Europe and New Zealand!
- 40% of Dutch business premises are supplied with Veko lighting.
- Veko has over 120 employees in Europe and this figure is growing fast.
- Due to our in-house development department, Veko is always ahead of innovations.
- Veko has supplied more than 1 million presence detectors over the past 4 decades.
- Veko's light systems can nowadays be found in no less than 26 countries.
- Aluminium linear lighting by Veko is 100% recyclable and delivered unpacked (leaving no waste).
- Veko has always delivered its products prefabricated, offering customers up to 50% assembly time savings.
- Veko products delivered from 1976 are easy to renovate into today's technology such as LED and/or dynamic lighting.
- Our experienced and VCA-certified in-house assembly teams are fully familiar with our lighting products and are great sparring partners for electrical or installation advice.
- Our turnover was over 37 million euros in 2016.
- Veko has its headquarters with production facilities in Schagen, The Netherlands. In addition, sales offices can be found in in Breda (The Netherlands), Birmingham (UK) and Duisburg (Germany).
- Furthermore, Veko is represented by various agencies in Belgium & France, Spain, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Dubai.
- Since March 2018 Veko is a member of the Fagerhult Group.